Tuesday, July 9, 2013

ABC's!!

Since I can't get INTO my classroom to get any work done yet. I have been working on several things at home.  I will need as much time as possible to organize, sort and discard everything in my new room. 

Today I sat down to redo and revamp my Back to School ABC's of Second Grade brochure! Take a look below.  I will still have a little updating to do once I actually get in the building and meet with my new team mates!!


 

Leave me a comment below with your email address if you would like for me to share this file as either a PDF or Word Document. 

Because I am trying to gain new followers, I will share this for FREE to those who are new followers to my blog!!   But this won't last forever, as then I will add it to my TPT store!!

6 comments:

  1. I would love this! My email is ashsommerfeld@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure Ashlee! Sending it now :) Be sure to follow my blog for more freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Thanks! My email is satlo11@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great idea! Would love it! beckyj1981@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would love it too! Makedinnersimple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea! I would love to get a copy as well.
    GennieKay@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete