Tuesday, September 10, 2013

2nd Grade Weekly Math Homework

Something new I started when I taught third grade math, was a weekly math homework sheet.  My students LOVED having just one page to complete per week.  I would run a copy of a current skills sheet for the week on the back side for reinforcement.

I wanted to continue this practice in second grade so I create a weekly homework page for 2nd also.  This homework is actually two pages, because I wanted the font to be a little larger and easier for students to read. 

You can check out the first week of my weekly homework by visiting HERE for free :). 



If you are looking for a bundled set of the weeks I have so far, you can check out this page.

Please leave me a comment with some feedback and let me know what you think.

Thanks!!

2 comments:

  1. Is there any way to see the progression of your weeks? I just wanted to make sure that they follow our school's pacing. If not, that's okay!

    ReplyDelete